[Healeys] John Sims

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Tue Apr 14 07:34:00 MDT 2009

John works very hard to maintain a wonderful and informative website.
Anytime someone has an image or procedure, he is first to offer to put it on
his website.  I and many others find it most informative.  I especially
enjoy the audio clips that play when you go to certain sections.  I know
that if it is in the dead of winter, and I am traveling on business
somewhere, that I can go to his site and hear the wonderful sound of a
Healey engine just purr away.  The other clips are also quite amusing.

Keep up the Great Work John!!!!!!

Mark Goodman
66BJ8 35503
www.austinhealeyessence.com