[Healeys] Hardtop Fasteners

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 13 19:52:04 MDT 2009

John:

Please don't let Ed piss you off.  Most of us on this list have been burned
by his critcism at one time or another - it's just his way of
'contributing' - he seems to know 'everyrthing about everything' (sorry Ed,
but that's how it comes across at times).

An awful lot of us are extremely grateful for what you do with your Healey
web-site  as well as your regular contributions.  No one who posts to this
list should have the ability to turn Healey people off - otherwise, what
would be the point?  He'll only get to you if you allow it.

I'm going to have a nice before dinner drink now (West Coast time, you
know) - if you were closer, I'd buy you one right now.  We could have a nice
chat and look forward to those nice summer drives in the Healeys.

Cheers,

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb