[Healeys] Coil Terminals

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon Apr 13 17:54:42 MDT 2009

SW means "switch" and was the terminal attached to the ignition switch. On our
(originally) positive ground cars that terminal would be negative. CB means
"contact breaker" (points). The points are at the end of the ignition circuit
and are the grounding point. Again, since the car was originally positive
ground, CB is the positive terminal.
Bill Lawrence

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobi