[Healeys] Clutch Booster

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 13:30:37 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/11/09 4:09:08 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> Ok,
> I just bought the unit with the 3.0.1 ratio. came to $221.00 US with
> shipping. Went to the sugeon today. Knee replacement is doing fine, knee
> is
> just too damaged to use the stock clutch. I'm 53 and plan to drive this
> thing for many more years to come.
> Thanks Kees,
> Ira

Definitely let us know how that works out; I'm anticipating the need for
left knee surgery within the next 2-3 years and don't want to contemplate
giving up racing my MGA. I'm pretty sure the stewards would approve a clutch
booster, where they are not likely to approve some sort of autobox conversion.

best
Gary