[Healeys] 18G clarification

Mr. Finespanner mrfinespanner at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 10 20:51:48 MDT 2009

Yo List,
I wanted to elaborate on John's post just a bit.  I do have a day job at
British
& Classic Car Doctors in Upperville, VA. www.britishandclassics.com .  18G
Motorworks is alive but now exists mainly as a parts and paint supplier,
with
several loyal long-time customers for whom I still do service.  I continue
to offer
brake and fuel lines, and other bits, but it takes me a little longer these
days so
allow for some lead time when ordering lines.  The best means of contact is
an
email to mrfinespanner at earthlink.net (ignore the SpamBlocker) but I can take
BRIEF calls at work.
regards,
Doug Reid, British & Classic Car Doctors and 18G on the side