[Healeys] Moss Motors

Roy Bowman ei_timo415 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 16:26:43 MDT 2009

They made a business decision, not as a favor to us or to be
a good corporate citizen.  Others are lowering prices as well.
Not only changes in exchange rates, but the result of less demand
due to loss of disposable income among us all.

Prices will undoubtedly rise again whenever the demand picks up.
And it will.

Roy Bowman
Indianapolis, IN
BJ8 28985