[Healeys] New Zealand Healeys

Bob Brown blkbt7 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 21:40:09 MDT 2009

Dennis,
Just completed a 6 day drive in Australia, Sydney to Adelaide via
Melbourne in a couple of Sprites. The week before we drove from  Aukland to
Christchurch but that was in a Toyota Camray. NZ ceratinly has roads for
Healeys or your BMW. Enjoy yourselves and stay safe. We are now in Perth for
the National Healey Rally returning to the States Monday. Both couples have
been offered Healeys (BT7 & Sprite) for the weekend so we should have a good
time.
Bob
BT7
AN5
Chicago

I'm riding motorcycles around South Island, New
Zealand on vacation with my wife. I waved at several Healers today on rate 8
near Lindis Pass; they were heading south and we gave them thumbs up heading
north. Any chance these people on our list? Say hello if you were in this
group today. We're visiting from Boston, MA. area for two weeks riding a BMW
bike. Hope to hear from you guys.
Dennis Gavin
63 BJ7
63 E Type