[Healeys] BJ 8 Clutch Question Follow Up

STOCKLAND at aol.com STOCKLAND at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 10:08:04 MDT 2009

I wrote earlier about replacing the flexible hose to the clutch slave
cylinder and was having trouble getting to the bleed valve.  Options were  to
remove the tranny cover or the slave cylinder.  Could not get to the top  bolt
on the slave cylinder so before removing the cover, I found a short,
angled, 7/16" ratchet wrench that I could barely slide over the bleed  screw.
Only room for one click on the wrench but was able to turn the  screw enough
to bleed the system.  Fortunately, the screw was not frozen in  place.  Hope
this may help anyone else with the same problem.  Thanks  again for your
suggestions.

Jon
**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)