[Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox browser. has anyone else had problems with firefox?

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Apr 8 15:37:04 MDT 2009

ONE of the other folks I know having same sorta prob John:

<<I've never had a problem with Firefox.>>

Me neither w/browser<G>!!

<<I don't use it.>>

Me neither.  Outlook2000,

BUT the guy said he changed his T'bird setting of "Send HTML"
TO "Send Plain Text" and the prob. STOPPED.

Now I HAVE used both "Sends" with ZERO probs so......YMMV<G>!!

And the program 'should' "accept" both types and may/maynot
change a Subscriber's type to one or the other as that IS a
List-owner's choice !!