[Healeys] S.U. Carb Company

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 8 03:09:32 MDT 2009

I'm not in a hurry for the carbs.  The head won't be back from the pocket
porting and flow bench work for a week or two anyway.  I have still not got
the body back from the painter yet either.  No, I'm in no hurry for the
money I am saving anyway..  I am always using the video conferencing part of
Skype to talk to a friend of mine that retired over in Thailand with his
wife.  It's awesome and cheap.
Mike