[Healeys] S.U. Carb Company

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 8 02:52:08 MDT 2009

I just got off the phone (Skype) with the S.U. Carb Company in Wiltshire, UK
about a pair of 100M carbs I have had on order since the 27th of last
month.  I just wanted to know what the status of the order was.  I thought I
was waiting too long for them to fill this order.  I guess they do not fill
individual orders until they are made and then they build the carbs.  The
chap on the phone actually went to the assembly line to track down my
order.  He found the guy building my carbs and said it will be an additional
three weeks before they will be finished.  Not in a hurry over there I
guess.  By the way, Skype is the only way to call overseas.  I waited on the
line for over 5 minutes for him to come back to the phone for a total call
time of 7 1/2 minutes from California to the UK.  It only cost me .21
cents!  Gotta love the intermet.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 An5