[Healeys] clutch improvements

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Apr 8 00:17:33 MDT 2009

What I am using is the remote power booster Powertune RLE72696, a
Lockheed replica, appearantly using some original Lockheed parts, but I
am sure you can also use an original AH remote brake servo item for the
proper look under the bonnet and even a larger boost (3,0:1 I believe).
The Powertunes are available in various types through ebay from as
little as GBP83 for the 1,9:1 ratio to GBP99 for the 3,0:1 ratio plus P&P.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mgservicesheathrow/

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/psautopartskent/

Kees Oudesluijs
NL