[Healeys] Fw: BJ8 clutch upgrade

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 7 20:55:13 MDT 2009

Ira:

For your information - this clutch topic went around this list about three
weeks or so ago - just before you re-subscribed.  Below is a post that I
made at that time.  The information is pertinent to you.

Michael Salter's idea is intriguing - I had a buddy that adapted a vaccuum
pump (GM diesel power brake belt driven pump from an Olds or something) to
an E-type clutch a few years ago to solve a similar bad left leg problem -
it worked well.

If you don't already know it, Bill Bolton is very close to you - just
south - in Oregon.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb