[Healeys] FW: Front wheel bearing 'distance piece'

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:18:46 MDT 2009

>> From: haywoodone at hotmail.com
>> To: msalter at precisionsportscar.com; healeys at autox.team.net
>> Subject: RE: [Healeys] Front wheel bearing 'distance piece'
>>

>> I think we're all in agreement that the distance piece and shims are needed
for the proper set up of the front hubs. I just wonder what came first in the
design thought, the method of setting end float or strength. It really doesn't
matter that much to me however since I do it the way the manual states and go
on about my business of enjoying the driving of my bj8.

[mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]