[Healeys] clutch improvements

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:31:11 MDT 2009

Hello all.
I had my left knee replaced last May, and was hoping that I would have
little to no pain when driving my 59 BT7. No luck, the knee is not happy
with the amount of force I need to apply to the clutch.
I have been told that the BJ8 assembly is easier to use. Has anyone else
looked into this? Is there a smaller bore cylinder out there that would
work? Has anyone tried to add a power booster to the clutch master. I was
thinking about how hot roddders use a remote booster on the brakes....
What mods do I need to do to use a BJ8 clutch?. I work at a High School and
can get what ever I need machined or fabricated.\The flywheel has been
lightened and balanced to my driveline.

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR