[Healeys] 100 Drawing

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:25:03 MDT 2009

That sounds cool!  Rudy's note makes me think there were two.  Mine
definitely does not have the lowered windscreen and looks very much like a
100-6.  Using a magnifying glass, I make out the name line as "Lawton - 75".
So there were coffee cups and whiskey glasses.  Guess I'll have to drink my
whiskey from my coffee cup!
GB