[Healeys] Shock base

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Mon Apr 6 12:02:19 MDT 2009

Kenny,

Probably best to replace it.  Maybe the rubuilders will give you partial credit.

Also a bit of forensics are in order here.  You really do not want to continue breaking these.  Maybe one of the rebuild houses can tell you if it was a factory mold problem (bubble, defect) or ??

You should find out WHY it broke.  Was this broke when you bought it or ???