[Healeys] BJ 8 Clutch Question

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 5 11:07:27 MDT 2009

For those of you who are looking for various products produced by Doug
Reid, aka Mr Finespanner
they are found in the technical section of
www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca as it an e-mail link
to Doug.  In addition there are a series of technical articles written
by Doug that are worth a read.

Kind regards
Ed
Historian, AHCUSA