[Healeys] timing lights

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Fri Apr 3 19:26:39 MST 2009

we have a couple of people in our club who purchased timing lights that have the adjustable setting where you set the advance and then line up the marks.  they were purchased from a well know dept store that handles tools, tires, etc.  they work well but seem to give out after a few times of use.  do not know why, but i decided not to invest about 70 bucks in one and will continue to struggle along with my 40 year old one until i can find a good one for a good price.    hjim