[Healeys] Engine Oil

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Apr 2 21:06:50 MST 2009

<<Now
you can use one bottle for your engine and one for your steering gearbox.

Quick ,  simple ,  easy,>>

NOT 'easy' Mark, if yer having to re-fill steering gearbox with EACH
oil change !!!  YIKES !!!

And until I use up the Castrol GTX (dino) 20W50 that I have IN stock
(by cases) I will just continue to add pint of the Lucas Oil additive or
1/2 bottle of GM's E.O.S., both of which are full of ZDDP.

One very long "season" I did 5 oil changes on Hortense and 3 of wife's
MGB.

I would NOT have liked to do Steering 5 times !!!<G>

Ed
The K.I.S.S. Rules RULES<VBG>