[Healeys] oil

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 19:05:29 MST 2009

Try:

http://www.britishfasteners.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BTF&
Category_Code=10000

Got mine from them. They and other dealers are listed on my site - Important
Links page under the subheading of tools.

Also try:
http://www.svst.com/svst1.aspx?Category=7ca74265-a12e-4654-a00a-6c432c7f7010

Or do a Yahoo (I do not use Google) search on pozi drive for many more
sources.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com