[Healeys] Fasteners Securing Cardboard Around Fuel Filler Pipe, BJ8

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 11:03:43 MST 2009

Sirs,

I just went to the garage to check.  The fasteners in my boot are
Pozidrive button head screws.  The heads are approximately 5 mm in
diameter.  I didn't extract any to measure the length but I recall
they are not very long.  They are definitely not Philips head screws
and they are the original Pozidrive screws that were put in the car at
the time of manufacture.  Whenever possible I have reused the same
fasteners in the same application as original construction.  If you
need more detail, eg, size and thread type, please let me know.

Marks3