[Healeys] Instrument panel refinishing

Chester Threedog chester3dog at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:32:04 MST 2009

Back in the day...before kids (my son is 27) I had the same problem.  I
followed the instructions on the paint remover can, use thick coat, wait 15
minutes and remove.  It would not even soften that crusty finish.  I tried
again but this time I got called away during my 15 minute wait.  When I
returned 8 hours later  the remover and the finish had crystalized.  Just
scraped it off.  I did this again on a few other BJ8 dashes with same
results.

Grins, Norby