[Healeys] Conclave 2009 Kingston registration at discount prices for US residents

Laurie Wilford healeymk3 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:48:21 MST 2008

Register now for Conclave 2009 in Kingston at discount prices!

Through no effort on our part at all (and best of all at no cost to us), if
you register now for Conclave 2009 you will receive a huge discount. Those
following international exchange rates know that the Canadian dollar is
trading at record lows compared to the US dollar. A year ago Canadian currency
was at par; today it is trading at $0.82. That means a basic registration of
$120 will cost you only $98.40 if you register today. This will vary slightly
day to day, but not by much if you act now.

You must register as soon as possible and pay with a US Visa or MasterCard.

Hurry, this is a limited time offer (we think :) Please complete the
registration form on the link provided and email it to
<bobgergely at hotmail.com

http://home.golden.net/~bjslater/conclave2009F/site/pdfs/Registration%20Form%
20Rev%202d1.pdf

Please join us in Kingston June 21-26, 2009,
Laurie Wilford,
Co-Chair Conclave 2009