[Healeys] Moss lumbar pump

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 18:13:15 MST 2008

I'm sold.   But I sure wouldn't destroy a perfect set of seats to install
them.   Why not let
your wife enjoy her handy work every time you guys go for a ride.   The more
you and others  compliment  her on the  work that she did the more pleasure
she will have riding along
with you and the more pleasure she has may  trickle down to You Know Who,
 ; )
The covers fit so tight in the first place  I would be surprised if you
could reattach them to look right after the lumbar supports were put in.

My wife made slip covers for our new leather seats and we use them when we
go on the long , hot excursions.    Every time we pull those out she
meticulously puts both of them in place and I can see the pride that she
feels when shes doing it.   It gets her into the hobby that much more.  So
there are 2 smiles in the car and not just one.

Just my 2 cents,

Mark