[Healeys] Happy Birthday

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 09:06:41 MST 2008

Just wanted to give a shout out to my car: C.A.B.  Serial number B.M.1.
146497, Body Number 598, as it turns 55 years old today  having a date of build of
29 October 1953. We will be going out to dinner  tonight, probably a drive
through, and maybe a drink afterward. And yes,  according to the Body Production
Card, Form 141 from the factory, my car is a  B.M.1. not a BN1, must have been
a typo I guess as the B.M.1. was  typed in and then underlined and the
numbers 146497 were hand written in.
    I also have a question for those in the know,  on the upper right hand
side of the card is a box labeled H.P., which I thought  meant Horse Power but
maybe not as the numbers typed in there are  16. What else could it mean and
what would the 16 stand for?
    T.I.A. for any help with that and we'll be out  having a fun drive this
evening on this 55th build date anniversary.

Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)