[Healeys] Posters

Michael Gladwin michaelgladwin at mac.com
Wed Oct 29 07:44:34 MST 2008

I was recently in Amsterdam and took the opportunity to meet with Hans
van de Kirkoff to talk about Rudd-Speed conversions and Healeys in
general.  Hans was extremely pleasant to talk with and in the short
time that we had we discussed some old friends and stories from Le
Mans days. Sadly I did not get the chance to see his collection. If
you ever get the chance go to the Netherlands, the people are quite
delightful, seemingly very cheerful and with a great sense of humor,
very similar to UK but more cheerful!  Above all they are interested
in classic cars, classical music and dogs - all very high on my list.

To the point:  Hans kindly gave me some very nice LeMans Classic 2008
posters to bring back to the US.  I would like them to go to deserving
homes.  They would make great framed garage decoration.  The poster
features DD300 under full wellie on the circuit.  A smaller Sprite is
also shown, to those in the know it is numbered #49.  You can see a
copy on Denis Welsh's web sit or on www.healeymeetslemans.nl, I
recommend this site regardless, as it has some terrific pictures.

I would be pleased to send them out FOC on a first come first serve
basis, for the cost of a packaging tube and postage.  For postal info
I am living in Washington DC.

Regards,
Mike

Only one BT7 :-(