[Healeys] Off: Terrific Auto Photo Gallery

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:46:28 MST 2008

Man, this stuff aggravates me so much. i'm only a hop, skip and a jump
awa from california, but I just can't ever get out there for this
stuff. This danged job keeps me far too busy. Heck, it's october and
I've not been able to use a holiday day yet.

I go to my local shows, but they're mostly 50's and 60's fords and
chevys. Sure, they're neat to look at, but going down a row of 20
Chevy Bel Airs and I'm yawning by the fourth one.

Like the show I went to last weekend (and shot photos of). It was
nice, but only 4 cars got me excited. (V-12 E-Type, 64 Studebaker
Avanti, Ford GT-40, and a Kaiser Manhatten) Everthing else was more or
less the same general collection of Camaros, Mustangs, etc.

Thank goodness we're having an all british meet next month, that'll at
least be something different and will hopefully tide me over until the
spring.

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion