[Healeys] 100-4 originality question

Craig Rice cjrice98 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 18:14:43 MST 2008

Hi Rich,

I have both these brackets missing on my 100's and have been looking at making
them, do you have any dimensions to work to??? I also have the inner apron
parts missing front of the radiator and the vertical piece, is there anywhere
to acquire the dimensions for these? again I am looking at making them.

Regards

Craig

Message: 12Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:50:16 -0400From: "Rich C"
<richchrysler at quickclic.net>Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-4 originality
questionTo: "Paul Barnes" <fiat500f at aol.com>Cc: Healeys
<healeys at autox.team.net>Message-ID:
<91CEA9ECFA404A2B83DC5DD18A06A29A at ophrdc.org>Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii" Paul, The forward frame members each have an L shaped plate
welded to the top of the frame surface that extends forward, then turns up 90
degrees vertical. Then another loose 90 degree bracket bolts to the vertical
plane of the welded piece and faces forward. These have a right and left side
taper (thinner to the outside of the car) and holes will align with the bottom
apron flange of the aluminum shroud. See picture att'd. Rich Chrysler