[Healeys] For sale/pol.

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat Oct 25 08:22:25 MDT 2008

 Listers,

 This is breaking my old heart, but due to the political/financial
(chicken/egg) fiasco in this country and the likelihood that it's not going
to get any better anytime soon, I am offering up my '59 Sprite.

It is essentially a one owner NM car. It has NO rust anywhere. It was
originally Leaf Green, now red with black engine bay. The car is dead stock
with the exception of the steering wheel, gearshift knob, door panels, and
air cleaners.

 It just got new tires (5). New radius arm bushings, New brake shoes. Carb
overhauls and tune up.  It comes with weather gear and a hardtop. Spare 947
block, and a bunch of stuff I'll throw in.

 According to the Sports Car Market these have a sale range of 14-22
thousand dollars. My unwavering sell it now price is 12,000 US. I have
pictures. My phone is below if you want to talk.

Dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107