[Healeys] Starter Issue

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 12:51:02 MDT 2008

Phil:  First thought:  bad connection at the battery.  Remove cables, clean
posts and cable ends thoroughly, reattach securely.  Second thought:  bad
trunk switch.  Bypass and try again.  Third thought:  bad ground somewhere.
Check and clean all battery ground connections.

The experts will probably offer more thoughts.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031