[Healeys] Webers

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Oct 23 16:52:19 MDT 2008

<<The challenge lies in arriving at the correct setup & that can be a BIG
challange.>>

'Huge' would be more 'correct', Gary<VBG>!!!

<<I have been told Elgin has a good grind which is
described as something like 268 degree cam.>>

Call and you can actually TALK to Dema!!!
Great gent that KNOWS his stuff!!!

I STILL would NOT go .60 over as basically you will have zero meat
left in case of another prob.  For what you are doing you most likely
will be wanting custom pistons so just stay at .40, .45 & maybe even
.50.

And I suggest (for your 'needs') an aluminum flywheel.  IIRC wither 12 or 14
pounds vs even 35ish(guesstimate) from Bill Bolton??

'Nother though just in<G>!!  Since you will be doing custom pistons,
get customs rods as well.

Ed