[Healeys] Modify Your Healey

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Tue Oct 21 21:49:04 MDT 2008

Recently I had a second hand Austin A.95 cam reground to suit the race cam with worn lobes. When the cam man saw the grind he was concerned I may not have considered; hill starts,traffic congestion,traffic lights and smooth stars in general. His other concern was it may not idle smoothly.  My only response was "I am not buying a modified cam to worry about idling about town, talk to me about the top-end and mid-range." If you dont want to drive in these zones stay with close to original spec.

Joe

Red one

Blue one