[Healeys] webers

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Tue Oct 21 09:40:06 MDT 2008

I've still not completed my engine and have three sets of carbs to
choose from. HD6, HD8 and 40DCOE as I suspect 45's are very big for
street use.

Also, the Austin Healey engine is known for needing higher gas
velocity, so a smaller choke is a good thing. Unless, of course, you
have a big ol' cam and rev a lot in the same range (like for long
distance racing).

Wilko