[Healeys] An interesting read !!!

Don don at anglesey.us
Sun Oct 19 20:48:54 MDT 2008

Hey Ed,
The laws are a joke,  The passengers in the back of my 2006 mega cab
could open up with their Uzi's and the cop would be dead as a door nail
and it is completely legal with 5% limo tint on the rear passenger doors
and back window.  Last time I was pulled over in it the cop didn't even
know there were 3 people sitting in the back until he walked up the
second time to give me a warning for speeding and my son piped up and
asked if I was getting a ticket.  It may be a privilege but last time I
checked we still had rights that were granted under the United States
Constitution.  You might try to take a look at that document.  I am sure
that you on the other hand are in complete compliance with all the
Uniform Motor Vehicle Acts.  I am thinking NOT.  I sure hope you have
read every last one of them <G>
Don