[Healeys] An interesting read !!!

Don don at anglesey.us
Sat Oct 18 08:29:09 MDT 2008

Thanks for the post Ed.  This is not only happening in CA but in all 50
states.  Window tint alone can get you pulled over, harassed and your
vehicle searched anytime, anywhere no warrant needed.  Our civil rights
are being violated and no one seems to care anymore.  Pretty sad state
of affairs if you ask me.
Don