[Healeys] Pat Moss passed away

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 15:24:00 MDT 2008

I agree with Patrick.  Pat Moss was a hero of mine and, although we never met,
I also feel a personal loss.  Yes, her passing does sever one of the
connections to a time when the Austin Healey was a most successful rally car.
But connections with this era do continue.  The Southern Ontario Region of the
Austin Healey Club of America is hosting the 2009 Conclave in Kingston,
Ontario, Canada, June 21-26, 2009 and the honoured guests include Stuart
Turner, Ann Wisdom and her husband Peter Riley.  Memories and connections
remain.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives