[Healeys] seat upholstery question!

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Thu Oct 16 17:52:02 MDT 2008

Fellow Healeyoids,

I'm working on the interior of my 63 BJ7 and I have a question about seat
padding.  I have a leather seat kit from AH Spares and four foam seat
cushions for the insides of the seats.  Where can I get some of that blue
foam that goes on the backs of the seats like shown in the Moss video?
Also, how thick is it?  I would guess that is about 1/4 inch thick dense
foam.  I'm heading out of town tomorrow and I would like to pick up some
foam an a car upholstery place.  Thanks!

Randy
Healey-Archaeologist

63 BJ7
60 BT7