[Healeys] Length of capillary tube - 6cyl

John Loftus loftusdesign at cox.net
Tue Oct 14 17:42:52 MDT 2008

Hi Rick,

Really appreciate the feedback. Another lister measured a spare that was
84" from back of gauge to tip of bulb. Mine from Moma was only 68". I
couldn't find anything stamped on the nut/fitting but those get replaced
sometime when they rebuild.

Thanks also for confirming the original zinc plate copper tube.

It's going back to Moma tomorrow. They said they would make it right
(length anyway) and sounded surprised that it was off so much since they
have done thousands of these things. I guess Murphy was around the day
they did mine. ;)

Cheers,
John