[Healeys] National Concours Originality Guide - Where to Purchase

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Oct 13 07:53:09 MDT 2008

Craig, et al,

Wow, I've been away for the last 4 days and since returning last night I've
been working on trying to catch up on the flood of emails.
In fact George Marinos has stepped down from being the distributor of the
National Concours Guidelines package, and has been replaced by Mike Osipik
who can be reached at  Email mikeosipik at earthlink.net. Mike can assist you
with your inquiries about the package, prices, etc.

Rich Chrysler
National Concours Committee member.