[Healeys] BN1 Batch Number

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sun Oct 12 22:54:06 MDT 2008

Now that you mention it My BN1L 145519 is batch 4407 and body 554. It was
built 14 October 1953. Maybe 390 failed a quality check on the line and had to
be worked over. If the line was working at capacity December might have been
as soon as it could be finished. If the rate of production was in any way
consistent (and if they built the cars in sequence) 390 should have come off
the line 7 or 8 weeks before mine.

Bill Lawrence