[Healeys] CA AB 3053

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 6 22:02:17 MDT 2008

Patton, I'm late to this discussion due to a week of business travel.  As
has been pointed out, we have a strong network that monitors legislative
activity.  Check out the Association of California Car Clubs
(http://www.acccdefender.org/).  I am working with our local Austin Healey
Association to join the Association.  Their publication, The Defender, is
most helpful on keeping tabs on legislative activity.  We are also fortunate
that we have a strong and very visible ally in Jay Leno.  He has been very
vocal in opposing legislation detrimental to the hobby.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA