[Healeys] Anything on in the UK over the next 2 weeks

Mirek and Gwen Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 6 20:00:23 MDT 2008

Hey Michael,

I was staying nearby Abingdon this spring.  Lets see - there is the Cadbury
factory just up the Bristol Road in Bourneville (and the chocolate  there is
way better than what you can get here - no kidding).  There is also the
National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.  The old MG assembly buildings are
still standing on Lickey Road although they had vacated them earlier in the
spring - I do not know their ultimate fate is, but it worth going to kneel
and shed a tear.  There is a single brick wall remaining from the old
Velocette factory over at Hall Green, but unless you are a Velo nutter, it
is not very exciting.  Not much of a list, but I was there visiting family.

Have a great trip!

Mirek