[Healeys] wiper wheel boxes

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:26:25 MDT 2008

Guys
I just tried to fit the wiper motor and wheelboxes, but with the motor on the
bracket, it seems impossible to get the wheelboxes to fit due to the short
length of outer pipe unless I turn them upside down to the parts list drawing
(ie have the cable/ outer pipe running into the bottom of them would be easier
to fit). I had to replace the left wheelbox as the gearwheel was chewed up, I
think due to this very problem.
Anyone see a problem or does the cable need to enter the top of the
wheelboxes.
thanks Andy