[Healeys] Interiors advice

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Oct 1 13:51:59 MDT 2008

Alan, I thoroughly agree with Rich regarding his complete reply !!

<<A) Well the factory stuff was pretty nice before 40 years of age and
deterioration,>>

Just a couple years ago I had a BJ-8 (yes Steve, you have it<G>) in and the
car had only a re-spray & new harness (or so I was told) and car had spent
most of it's like in something akin to a museum as interior (including dash)
was AS NEW and was just beautiful !!  There was enough evidence for me to
conclude that it was indeed org. and did have the Factory Option of
"Full Hides" for the seats.

I would compare it with a Heritage interior in a hear beat<G>!!

There is another edge to them in that if you want something custom it
IS no problem.  I recently had Duncan do seats for a Frogeye in Dark Blue
with Lite Blue Piping and they turned out beautiful !!!  Hoping for pics in
a few days (will let you folks know when they are up.)!!

Ed