[Healeys] Dropping prices of collector cars

F. Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:37:04 MST 2008

it is very relative.
there were 75,000 Big Healeys made. not rare but the good ones are valuable.
there were 100,000's muscle cars made.
millions of mustangs.
other than the Shelbys and Cobras which numbers in the low 1,000's and
other  than a few rare cars like  special 'Cudas, the value is the
cost to replace with another first class, all done, car.
ron