[Healeys] Dropping prices of collector cars

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:32:07 MST 2008

What I find interesting is the collapse of US muscle car prices.  If you
think about it, this makes alot of sense.  Detroit made huge numbers of
these cars, so the prices of 30, 40 50K+ during the boom time didn't make
alot of sense when 1-2 million exact copies were made.  Therefore the prices
on these have come down.  Maybe a good time to buy some detroit iron!

On the other hand with Healeys, only a handful were made by comparison, this
means they are still in demand, and prices are maintained.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8