[Healeys] DMD manifold carb interferance followup

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Tue Nov 25 18:18:18 MST 2008

A while ago I posted pictures of my DMD dual HD-8 install in my gallery at
http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow

An owner in Oz spotted that my front carb was under the fender overhang and thus the dome couldn't be removed.
This is a follow up to that. Unfortunately I don't have the original email or I would have replied backchannel.

Joe Curto sells a 1/8" thick insulating spacer used by Jags instead of the 1/2" thick BJ8 blocks. After installing these instead, am happy to report my front dome now just clears the inside of the fender.

--
Steve Gerow
29D BN6