[Healeys] FW: Healey 100/6 feature with Classic and Sports Car

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Nov 25 12:02:56 MST 2008

Hello, Healeyphiles -

Forwarding the message below for a friend.  This applies to listers in the
UK, or who could get their 100-Six there for the first two weeks of
December.

I don't have an e-mail contact, so any responses should be directed to the
telephone number given below.

Thanks,

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

Havelock, NC  USA

Subject: FW: Healey 100/6 feature with Classic and Sports Car

We're after some assistance with a feature on Healey 100/6s that we're
planning for the next issue and I'm hoping you can put us in touch with an
owner who'd like to take part. The feature is all about promoting the 100/6
model as a great Healey and one that's unfairly been in the shadow of the
later 3000s in the past. We're planning on showing the car on a great drive
to show what a great English sports car it is. Ideally, we'd like to
photograph the Healey in the Peak District in the UK , where the scenery and
roads will make for a fantastic drive.

If you are an  owner 100/6  who'd be interested in seeing their car in the
magazine? And can make the first  week of December  ( could take it the
beginning of the following week)

Many thanks for your assistance and please feel free to forward this email
and my contact numbers (below) to anyone who may be able to help.

Regards,
Graeme

Tel: 020 8267 5306
Mobile: 07810 057 588