[Healeys] ignition Systems

Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Sun Nov 23 05:03:14 MST 2008

Chris,

the 123ignition system has always supplied a signal for the tach. It is the
same signal the original Lucas distributor delivers. The Lucas dis generates
it by opening and closing the contact breakers while the 123 generates it by
opening and closing the electric circuit "electronically". We have a lot of
BJ8s running in Europe with the 123 and their original tach.

Best regards

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany